support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, January 15, 2024

Clarke Finney is pregnant


Clarke Finney, KENS 5's San Antonio "Great Day SA" co-host, announced that she is pregnant with twins.

This good double baby news comes after her recent posting explaining the reason she has been off-air since October 2023, is due to her recovery after a hypoxic brain injury.

Here is what Finney posted:


"BREAKING NEWS: I’M PREGNANT!! I’m so excited for this new chapter in our lives and blessed to have an incredible husband who loves and takes care of me so well. 

I’m proud of how far we have come as a couple and I know we are going to be amazing parents. 

I’m excited to be a mom and, Esai, I can’t wait to see the incredible father you will become. 

And it’s a dream come true, we’re having TWO!! 

We’ve overcome many obstacles in the last few months but the twins are healthy and ready to meet the world in spring 2024.

As for the gender…stay tuned…more news coming soon."






 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here