- News Person Terrorized by Stalker Turkey
- A Tale of Two Interviews: Donald Rumsfeld on Al Jazeera English Edition
- Ann Curry Pranks Unsuspecting Tourists
- KCPQ Reporter Quotes Football Fan’s F-Bomb On-Air
- As Last-Minute Sub for Morning Meteorologist, WAAY Producer Plays Air Guitar
New KXAS 5 and 6pm anchor coming
Turner Sports' Marc Fein will co-anchor KXAS NBC 5's weekday 5 and 6pm newscasts.
NBC5 reporters Ashanti Blaize and Susy Solis out after four years
Two four-year veterans at Fort Worth-based NBC5 KXAS, anchor-reporter Ashanti Blaize and reporter Susy Solis, will be leaving the station this month as part of an ongoing station shakeup.
WOAI has photojournalist spotlight page
San Antonio's WOAI features its photojournalists online.
KHOU's Gene Norman talks his cast-iron stomach
KHOU 11 chief meteorologist Gene Norman tells Ken Hoffman how he can survive bad food.
Trustees question Houston ISD board leaders' TV shows, district's $10M communications budget
Just two of Houston’s nine school board members have their own shows on the district’s television channel -- and both are trustees who have challengers at the polls this November.
Denmon returns to weekend anchoring at WFAA8
WFAA8 anchor Debbie Denmon returns to anchoring while her discrimination lawsuit continues.
Austin gets national exposure in new Wendy’s commercial
Wendy’s has rebooted its almost 30-year-old “Where’s the beef?” ad campaign — and a commercial that hit national TV this week was filmed in Central Texas.
Longhorn Network (Cable Network), Austin, Texas
Photos from the Longhorn Network, you can't see it on TV, so see what it looks like through the above link.
- High school sports pulled from Longhorn Network
Houston PR Fairy gets on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”
Susan Farb Morris aka the PR Fairy has a knack of getting on Jay Leno.
Top Chef wants deal kept top secret
Top Chef suing state of Texas to keep lid on incentive package.
PR Firm Calls Blogger ‘Bitch,’ Then Lectures Her About Manners
Houston blogger gets lecture from PR firm.
Open Up High Court to Cameras
Baylor University president Kenneth W. Starr writes a New York Times op-ed about how cameras in the courtroom of the United States Supreme Court are long overdue.
Cordillera Debuts HD News In Corpus Christi
Its NBC and CBS affiliates, KRIS and KZTV, respectively, are now broadcasting local news in high def from renovated and upgraded studios.
At Clear Channel-Dallas, a restructuring of the Promotions Department finds Lori McNease now overseeing the entire six-station cluster. As a result, Hot AC KDMX and CHR KHKS Promotions Director Maloree Hood Barrett exits.
- Erin Burnett Gets OutFront on Wrong Foot
- 'Anderson' Posts Strong Ratings, Second Biggest Talk Show Premiere Since 2006
- Roger Ailes: I Hired Sarah Palin Because She Was 'Hot And Got Ratings'
- Mornings Are Sober but Better at CBS
- Disney’s Iger to Step Down in 2015
- Steve Jobs brought his magic to Disney
- Fox Broadcasting Company Reorganizes Marketing & Communications Team
- Fox News Decides to Keep ‘The Five’
- For Nickelodeon, the ’90s Really Are ‘All That’
- Fox Renews ‘The Simpsons’ for Two More Seasons
- Clear Channel Radio Officially Launches Its Artist Integration Program
- Elizabeth Vargas: Anchor, Reporter, Field Producer
- He’s Back: Bob Pittman Named CEO of Clear Channel
- MTV remakes itself for the millennial generation
- Sean Hannity On Bill O'Reilly Hate
- A.C. Nielsen Jr., Who Built Ratings Firm, Dies at 92
- Revamped NBC O&O Sites Show Big Growth
- The Relationship Between Social Media Buzz and TV Ratings
- YouTube is the New MTV
- 4 things news sites should know before partnering with a local blog
- Who Ruled the Social TV Airwaves in September?
- Disney moves in on Angry Birds with Swampy game
- Thirteen Lessons I’ve Learned From Running A Hyperlocal Site
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna also anchoring/reporting at 11am
- KHOU 11 grabs reporter Larry Seward from KSHB Kansas City
- KHOU 11's Lisa Trapani Shumate to head KUHT, KUHF and KUHA
- KPRC 2 news management changes
- KNBC's Lucy Noland shows off sex appeal in photos
- Former KIAH 39 chief meteorologist Keith Monahan lands at KARK 4 Little Rock
- 89.3 KSBJ hires Coppelia Rivera as new morning host with Mike Kankelfritz
- KPRC 2's 10pm newscast replaced partially with MSNBC