support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio

Friday, September 25, 2026

Dominique Leh joins FOX 7 Austin


Dominique Leh has joined FOX 7 Austin KTBC as a reporter, moving from Waco in September 2026.

Leh made her on-air debut at FOX 7 and shared the news on Instagram:



“Well Central Texas I didn’t go far! Say Hello to your newest reporter at Fox 7 in Austin!


Last night I made my on-air debut, and now I get the honor of serving this community which I’m really excited about, and I’m ready to hit the ground running!


P.S. Waco I miss you so much! I’ll be back to visit!”



Leh announced her departure from 25 News KXXV in Waco-Temple-Killeen in August 2026 after more than three years with the station. At the time, she gave no hint of what was coming next.

She joined KXXV in August 2023 and served as the station’s Neighborhood Reporter, covering Waco and Baylor University.

Before moving to Central Texas, Leh spent two years at KBMT in Beaumont, where she worked as a reporter, editor, and producer.

A native Texan, Leh moved to Kingsville at six and eventually settled in Kirbyville, where she graduated from high school in 2017.

Leh attended Lamar University, where she played four years of women’s tennis and earned a degree in broadcasting in 2021.

It is likely that Leh or recent FOX 7 hire Julieanna Jackson (also from Waco, but at KCEN 6) is taking the place of reporter Bryanna Carroll, who is no longer listed in the KTBC website's bios section. 

Carroll joined FOX 7 in September 2025.

The New York University grad arrived from NBC Montana (KECI Missoula, KCFW Kalispell, and KTVM Butte all simulcasting through KDBZ in Bozeman, Montana), where she had been a multimedia journalist since 2023.



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here