support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Julieanna Jackson joins FOX 7 Austin


Julieanna Jackson revealed this week that she is joining FOX 7 Austin KTBC as a morning reporter.

I had just told you about Jackson leaving KCEN 6 in Waco-Temple-Killeen in August 2026 after two years at the station.

At the time, I figured she might land at another TEGNA sister station. Well, it looks like I was wrong!

She joined the 6 News team at KCEN in August 2024 as a multimedia journalist. 

Jackson graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor's degree in Journalism and a minor in Law.

While at Ole Miss, she worked as a reporter and anchor for the student-run NewsWatch Ole Miss, gaining experience that helped launch her career in television news.


Katie Pratt leaves FOX 7 Austin
Jessica Rivera leaves FOX 7 Austin





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here