support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, March 18, 2024

Caroline Brown is married


Caroline Brown married fiancé Jack Chadderdon at a family ranch outside of Houston (I'm guessing Brenham) on Saturday, March 16, 2024, and the KPRC 2 meteorologist was concerned about the weather, as you can see in the above video.

But Mother Nature was looking out for Brown.

Amy Davis, who no one wants to cause trouble with, including storms, reported, "The skies cleared to make an absolutely gorgeous backdrop for this stunning bride & groom!'

Brown's wedding party consisted of such television news names as CW39 Houston KIAH meteorologist Carrigan Chauvin, NBC 6 South Florida WTVJ meteorologist Chelsea Ambriz and former KTUL 8 Tulsa, Oklahoma reporter Haley Hughey.

The couple's rehearsal dinner location was the Manor House at the Houstonian Hotel.

Brown and Chadderdon were engaged in Miami in the spring of 2023.

Now, I don't usually remember what I was doing when I write blog posts, but I do remember that night in April around 8pm, when I found out that Brown was engaged. I was supposed to be leaving for Austin to testify the following morning at the Texas Capitol for House Bill 1673 in the Texas House of Representatives' Human Services Committee. 

But I knew Brown's fans would want the news, so I just delayed my trip to write the post for y'all. I rolled into Austin right before midnight, but I am happy to say the bill eventually passed!

Brown joined KPRC back in 2021 from WeatherNation.







CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here