support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio

Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Rita Garcia returns to abc13 Houston after maternity leave

Rita Garcia


Rita Garcia returned to co-anchor the abc13 KTRK Houston morning newscast on April 5, 2023 after her maternity leave with baby Jordan. 

 

"Hey #Houston - I’m back.  What’d I miss?"


Garcia's return to TV announcement even featured Eminem.  The rapper's music just appeared in another Houston TV return video!  

Although for Garcia, I'm changing the 8 Mile to the 13 Mile!  Get it, Eminem's movie and channel 13...oh never mind...I'll stop writing now.


RELATED
- Rita Garcia appears on Los Angeles TV
- Rita Garcia's baby shower was full of Houston TV stars
- See who left Houston TV the same day






CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here