support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, April 24, 2023

Britt Moreno returns to KXAN Austin


Britt Moreno returned to KXAN Austin from maternity leave with Baby Bexley last week.

The evening anchor's return had her co-anchors saying "Britt’s back!" 

"My coworkers are truly the best," Moreno posted on Facebook. "First day back after mat leave was a ok. I miss my kids when I’m gone, but my work friends made returning that much easier." 

Moreno announced she was pregnant with a baby girl in August 2022.  Bexley was born in January 2023.

Moreno joined KXAN in 2021, and gave birth to first child, Weston, back in March 2020 when she worked for CBS 4 Denver KCNC.

4pm anchor Jennifer Sanders filled-in for Moreno while she was on maternity leave.


RELATED
KXAN Austin returns to channel 36.1




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here