support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nice houses in Houston you'll probably never get to see

Robert Boyd writes a Houston blog and I really like his bicycle ride posts. Robert cycles to places most of us don't have the bollocks (that one was for the UK crowd) to go.

In his latest ride, he went to a nice gated community with some pricey homes. He even snapped photos:

On the advice of some posters at the Houston Architecture Info Forum, I decided to try to get into Farnham Park today. This is the street south off of San Felipe just before you hit Buffalo Bayou. It is a gated street, but the scuttlebutt is that it is actually a public street. So I asked the guards if I could ride around. They waved me through.

All did not go well for Robert as you will read at the end, but he still got out with the pictures! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here