support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My song is getting good reviews!

While Rolling Stone and Spin aren't knocking on my door yet (I haven't heard locally from HandStamp either), I am getting good reviews for my new electronic song.

LISTEN TO IT HERE


Here are the reviews that were left on my blog:

lostphotog said...

All I can say is WOW!!! What a refreshing new spin on the world of Dance. "It Is What It Is" is not what it was after now. It is in this humble critics opinion that a dance groove of this magnitude will chomp past "Pack Man Feaver", brush out "What Do You Get a Wookie for Christmas" and may waddle past the most beloved of all dance melodies "Disco Duck".

Anonymous said...

Wow that a whole new rap category, old and white.

davidsadof (former music director for Rock 101 KLOL and 94.5 The Buzz) said...

If Dieter were still hosting Sprockets on SNL, I definitely think he would play this and say, "now is the time on Sprockets when we dance."

Anonymous said...

Me and my pet Boa could sit out in a field and have some good times w/music like that.


I need to get it played on 91.7 KTRU (Rice University Radio). It's a perfect fit for MK Ultra. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here