support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

AUDIO: My latest dance single radio will never play

Rolling Stone linked to what they call the best damn dance music synth on the Web. It's not bad.

I used one in the past that I liked more. In fact I had plans to record an entire album with the site, but it is no longer around. The WD-1 DJ trainer was a flash based site that simulated a keyboard with drum loops and other instruments. It was all free.

I ended up recording two electronic songs. Here is the world debut of the second one I recorded under my hip hop/electronic name M.C. Guff (I used this in college radio too - hear my demo).

Here is my latest un-hit single called 'It is what it is.' (You should see an audio thingy below to hit play on - if not click here)



I like to keep my music short and sweet just like The Ramones did. Pretty good for never really playing an instrument and having no musical knowledge...right? I want to thank my nonexistent record label for their lack of support! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here