support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

VIDEO: My response to the new Houston Chronicle vlog

There has already been lots of talk concerning the new Houston Chronicle video blog, Kristin 2 Go, by feature reporter Kristin Finan.

In her first post, Finan raps. It made me think of the following video:



Hope you like both videos.

I don't blog about it, but the blogosphere is alive and well with folks who talk about TV stations moving to the print world and newspapers moving into television's. This new vlog is an example of that.

When I'm out working on projects for the web, I find it odd that I am now taking still pictures and carrying around an audio recorder. It's also really strange being alone. In the past it was a TV photographer and myself out to get the story. They took care of getting everything on tape and I did the interviews. Now I have to do everything myself.

I'm not complaining. It's a fun new challenge that all media folks will have to try. Come on in, the water is fine. It will be interesting to see how all of this turns out.

RELATED
Banjo Jones, blogHOUSTON CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here