support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

VIDEO: Paris Hilton joke videos

I try to stay away from posting stuff that you will see EVERYWHERE ELSE, but I did find one Paris Hilton related item that is noteworthy asides from the Paris weather forecast.

I'm sure there are hundreds already on YouTube or being produced as you read this, but now sites are trying to gain some fame with joke Paris Hilton videos. Paris in Jail: The Music Video is just one I'm sure. It lampoons Hilton's song and music video with a fairly convincing Paris lookalike. It's from the site omovies.com.

I wonder what OJ Simpson thinks of the Paris story? Maybe we'll find out in his upcoming news documentary. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here