- Gun pulled on reporter and photographer
- Best News Bloopers of 2012 (Part 1)
- Jimmy Kimmel Savors Weathercaster’s Awkward Exchange with Young Girls
- Sting’s Suppressed Disney Documentary Leaked Online
- Did Anchor Drop the F-Bomb On-Air After Hearing Peyton Manning News? | Co-Anchor Sets the Record Straight
- WFAA 8's 50th anniversary (marked in 1999) was promo-licious
Texans' Vandermeer to give up talk-show duties
Marc Vandermeer will become director of radio broadcasting for the Texans and will leave his job as KILT's (610 AM) morning drive-time anchor in late May or early June, team and station officials said.
Why is Adela Uchida so thin?
Ken Hoffman finds out why KTRK 13 anchor Adela Uchida looks so thin.
A sad day for Texas Watchdog, a good day for journalism
Jennifer Peebles is leaving Watchdog for Washington Examiner investigative team.
Exclusive February PPM Analysis: Dallas, Houston
ALL ACCESS presents Top-10 PPM market highlights, compiled by dmr for ALL ACCESS and powered by XTRENDS, radio's #1 PPM and diary analysis tool.
KLIF-A/Dallas Adds News Blocks For Mornings, Afternoons
ALL ACCESS has confirmed that CUMULUS Talk KLIF-A/DALLAS is launching news blocks in morning and afternoon drives.
Morning host Bryan Beck departs KGSR
Music lovers gathered Saturday morning at the W Austin Hotel for 93.3 KGSR-FM’s live South by Southwest broadcast featuring Keane and others got a shock when DJ Bryan Beck told them he’s leaving the station.
Icon: Dan Lovett - Pioneer Houston sportscaster reflects on career
In 1968, Lovett became one of the first members of the “Eyewitness News” team, along with Dave Ward and Ed Brandon on KTRK-TV Channel 13 in Houston. Lovett initially did weekend broadcasts. He got the main sportscaster job when the weekly sports anchor, Guy Savage, passed away.
- Houston radio DJs of the 1960s talk about era
City, state in circus of corporate welfare
NBC Sports Group recently leased 32,000 square feet in the Houston Pavilions for a local studio. Like most companies looking to open an office in a new city, it arrived with its hand out says Loren Steffy.
The Shot Heard ‘Round The World… And The TV Tube
On March 21, 1980, 90 million TV viewers tuned in to see what was long anticipated to happen: J.R. Ewing was shot! On the #1 primetime drama, Dallas!
The Origin Of Call Letters
Ever wonder how radio and TV stations got their call letters? Ken Foote tells us all about Dallas TV stations and their call letters?
El Paso News Site Restarts as Nonprofit
Newspaper Tree, once an El Paso news fixture, is relaunching as a nonprofit news site.
Former KTRK 13 producer Adam Darsky is moving on to be morning executive producer at WABC in New York. Congrats to him!
- KTRK 13's Adam Darsky heads to WCNC Charlotte as Executive Producer
Bryan Miller is no longer affiliated with the Outlaw Dave Show. Outlaw Dave and the show wish him the best in his future endeavors.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KIAH 39's NewsFix hits one year on the air
- KTRK 13 adopts AccuWeather's StoryTeller interactive monitor
- Hot Houston TV anchors get Sexy Sweet Sixteen bracket from KILT
- Rapper Bun B joins KIAH 39's NewsFix
- News 92 KROI releases Scott Braddock
- KHOU 11 names Mike Smith as Director of Local Programming and Production
- KHOU 11 promotes Dale Lockett to Director of Creative Services and Community Marketing
- Where is KPRC 2's traffic fill-in Halie Richardson?