Former News 4 San Antonio WOAI investigative reporter turned attorney Mariah Medina is going viral in what the syndicated show Inside Edition called the "Right to Bare Arms."
I was on Inside Edition today 🙂 pic.twitter.com/KQyIlVI25m
— Mariah Medina (@MMedinanews) September 24, 2026
A tweet about Judge Yolanda Huff calling Medina's shoulderless J. Crew dress “inappropriate” in her Bexar County courtroom has made the ex-TV newser a viral sensation, even landing her in the New York Post.
Now her old station is reporting on the incident, but oddly, from what I saw, it never mentioned Medina worked for them just a year ago.
UPDATE: Judge Huff responds, and this morning WOAI mentioned Medina worked for them.
Remember, I am a total dunderpate, I need your help. What do you legal experts think about this story?
This is what I was wearing today when a judge said that I was inappropriately dressed for court.
— Mariah Medina (@MMedinanews) September 21, 2026
It’s a dress I’ve worn on air countless times and a dress that I have worn to other courts without issue.
I was confused, so I explained that it’s a shift dress… pic.twitter.com/PUIeyOKGFS
