support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio

Friday, July 31, 2026

Caroline Brown goes on maternity leave 2026

Caroline Brown


Caroline Brown announced she is leaving the KPRC 2 Houston weather department for maternity leave.

"I can’t believe it’s already time to welcome Baby George into the world," the KPRC 2 meteorologist posted.  "We are so excited to officially become a family of four!  I’ll be off the air for a short time  while I soak up this special time with my boys, but I’ll be back on KPRC later this fall!"

As we learned last week, Rachel Briers is joining KPRC part-time to fill in while Brown is off the air. 

Brown announced she was pregnant with her second son back in February 2026.

She gave birth to her baby boy, Jack Jr. (“JJ”), in February 2025.

Brown married Jack Chadderdon in March 2024. The Browns were engaged in Miami in 2023.





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here