support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Monday, October 21, 2024

Hello from the Texas Capitol


I'm in Austin for a meeting at the Texas Capitol for the Alzheimer’s Association ahead of the 89th Texas Legislative Session. The meeting will discuss recent advances in Alzheimer's research and treatment.

We had success here last session, getting a bill passed to help those living with the disease.

Speaking of the Association, you can still help my Walk team raise money to fight and hopefully end the disease. Then I can find another cause.

You are here to read about Texas media news, so I will stick with Austin since I'm here.

CBS Austin KEYE meteorologist Avery Tomasco is back with another clever baby announcement. Watch his one from 2021.




And while we're talking babies, in Corpus Christi, KRIS 6 News evening anchor Clara Benitez-Cortez will welcome a baby boy in January 2025. 






CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here