support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston streaming dvd
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 21, 2024

Where is Samica Knight on abc13 KTRK 2024?


I have received many questions from Samica Knight fans wondering about the popular ABC13 KTRK Houston morning anchor's whereabouts in the last few weeks.


UPDATE JUNE 24, 2024
Samica Knight returned to the morning news.


How long has she been gone? I don't know, but her viewers tell me it has been around two and a half weeks. One fan on Twitter said three weeks.

I have no idea why she is gone. Knight has not posted anything about being gone on social media, but  morning meteorologist Elita Loresca promised a loyal viewer on June 10th via X that Knight "will return soon!" (see below)

UPDATE 
After posting this, I was sent a Loresca X from June 18 that says Knight will return next week. 


In the past, Knight has explained why she was off-air when she returned. 

Thanks to everyone who has written to me. I appreciate it, and with this post, I want you to know you are being heard.

Speaking of morning Houston TV, another AM anchor really is gone...for good.  KHOU 11's Kimberly Davis left the station last week. 





 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here