support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, April 05, 2024

Jen Phillips anchors with baby on Lubbock TV


When Jen Phillips brought baby Lia to work after her birth, the KAMC Lubbock morning anchor probably didn't think the two would become an impromptu anchor team!

"When the babysitter is out of town...we do what we have to do," Phillips posted.  "Lia’s TV debut was pure chaos but I wouldn’t have it any other way."

It also probably wasn't the April Fools' Day event she was expecting.

A newscast featuring a baby has happened in other Texas markets over the last few years.  I understand.  When my son was two, I had a meeting in the executive conference with him and KPRC 2 bigwigs! He behaved better than I did, probably. 

Phillips joined KAMC from News12 KXII Sherman in August 2022.








CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here