support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, March 08, 2024

Nick Starling leaves CBS News Texas


Nick Starling joined CBS 11 KTVT in Dallas - Fort Worth as a reporter, but now leaves the renamed CBS News Texas and the TV news biz.

Here is part of what Starling posted on Facebook:


"One thing I will not miss is that pesky 2am alarm! While I love our #AMNewsers, I simply can’t work that schedule anymore. God bless all you who sacrifice much of your personal life to help wake viewers up. It’s a grind!


After more than 12 years, it’s time for me to step away from the TV news business. It’s time for a change. 


Always bet on yourself. 


I’m very excited to explore this next chapter in my life. 


Stay tuned for what’s next!"


Two AM alarm?  Sometimes, I'm just going to bed at that time because of this stupid blog!

Starling joined CBS 11 from KSHB 41 Kansas City, Missouri where he was a reporter since June of 2018.

The University of Nebraska-Lincoln grad previously worked for:


KMTV 3
Reporter
Omaha, Nebraska

Gray Television
Washington Correspondent
Washington, DC

KOLN-KGIN 10/11
Reporter - Anchor
Lincoln, Nebraska

KHGI NTV
Videojournalist
Kearney, NE





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here