support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, October 16, 2023

Grace White promoted to KHOU 11 Consumer Investigative Reporter


Grace White announced that she has been promoted to the KHOU 11 Houston Consumer Investigative Reporter role.

Here is what White, who has been a special assignments reporter/fill-in anchor, posted on Facebook:


"Excited to finally share — I’m starting a new chapter.


After 9 years reporting nightside for KHOU 11 News, I’m taking on a new role - Consumer Investigative Reporter. 


First and foremost, this gets me home at night to our 3 kids and to more Little League games.


Second, it fulfills a career dream of doing more investigative reporting full-time and helping people.


Thankful to God for this opportunity to continue doing what I love in my hometown."



White joined KHOU 11 in 2014 from News 4 San Antonio WOAI where she was an anchor/reporter. She previously worked as a reporter for WEAR ABC 3 Pensacola, Florida and KLFY NEWS 10 Lafayette, Louisiana.

Born and raised in Houston, White graduated from Memorial High School and the University of Mississippi.  She interned with abc13 KTRK.





The Lone Star Emmy reporter takes over from Tiffany Craig who filled the role of what was then called the KHOU 11 Consumer Advocate Reporter. Craig left the station after her mom's death from a battle with dementia.

Craig is now co-founder of AmareVida Move Managers, based in Kingwood, which helps with everything from sorting to packing and unpacking at the new home.

"AmareVida started as a home care company and we expanded to offer move management after listening to our care clients and their families," Craig tells me. "I didn't even know move management was a thing and I certainly had no clue there was a national organization helping companies figure it all out. I went through this very personal struggle with my own family and I really enjoy making the path smoother for those in transition."

AmareVida Move Managers recently became the newest member of The National Association of Senior & Specialty Move Managers (NASMM).





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here