support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Grace White gives birth to baby #3

Grace White

I know lots of people around the country read my blog and think I know everything about Houston TV...but here is where you know I am only human.

KHOU 11 reporter Grace White just gave birth last month and I totally missed the pregnancy!

Caroline Elizabeth or “Cara Beth” was born in late May and came in at seven pounds and two ounces. 

"Thanking God for this precious gift," White tweeted.

The channel 11 journalist gave birth to William in 2015 and Henry in 2018.

White joined KHOU 11 in 2014 from News 4 San Antonio WOAI and Fox San Antonio KABB.

(Thanks Bob)


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here