support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Lena Arango explains absence from FOX 26 Houston


Lena Arango took to Facebook to say shy she won't be in the FOX 26 Houston KRIV weather center for a period of time.

The weekend morning meteorologist is resting after a back injury. 


"Hey, everyone… just wanted to check in since I know that I’ve been a little MIA. I unfortunately have a slipped disc in my back that is pinching my sciatic nerve and it’s all been incredibly painful. 

My doctors have developed a plan for my care & recovery & I’m hoping to be back at work soon! In the mean time, shout out to the team for holding down the fort. 

Feel free to send puppy pics and funny videos. I am super bored at home, but I am resting & healing "


Arango joined FOX 26 in 2021.




(Thanks Shad!)


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here