support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Cathy Hernandez and Brittany Jeffers make it official


Cathy Hernandez and Brittany Jeffers who anchor weekend mornings on KPRC 2 officially announced today they are the new newscast team.

Now if you read my blog, then you know I broke the news in early March 2023!

Sorry I spoiled the surprise. But you're kinda stuck with me at this point if you want to read about Texas media news. 

In my defense, my readers cannot get enough news about KPRC 2 talent.  Have you ever actually looked at my top stories list?  For the most part, it's generally full of channel 2 Houston news.  

Don't worry other Houston stations, I still love you, and will keep posting about you no matter what!

The two former reporters join legendary meteorologist Khambrel Marshall on the weekend AM shift.  They take over for Sabirah Rayford who is still with the station.


RELATED
Syan Rhodes announces new job







CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here