support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, February 27, 2023

Tiffany Craig will be off KHOU 11 Houston for a little time

Tiffany Craig


Tiffany Craig has been through a lot in the last year or so. In late January 2023, Craig lost her mother, Moira, to Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus which causes dementia-type symptoms.

UPDATE APRIL 2023
Tiffany Craig leaves KHOU 11 Houston


The KHOU 11 Houston consumer reporter moved her mom in with her to take care of her to the end. 

She took to Facebook to share that she is taking a leave from television and the online world for a little bit.

If you can't watch the video, here is the transcription:


"I need a break. I need a break. 

When I finally said those words out loud. I got an enormous amount of support because right now I'm feeling okay, but I know that I can feel a whole lot better. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to take a step back from this, both online and on TV, and I'm going to focus on me for a little while. Me. 

So that when I come back, I will be my best self again. 

I'm telling you that because it means that you won't see me. 

You might see me out and about, and I hope if some of you do that, you speak to me. But, also I feel like maybe there's some of you that are watching this that maybe just feel okay and you want to feel better, and by saying it out loud..."


Unfortunately the video cuts off at the end.


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here