support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Isiah Carey's mural


Isiah Carey is getting his own mural!  

"Wow...I'm speechless...One of the biggest honors I've received," Carey posted on Facebook. "Artist Lee Washington did this mural for me on Irvington... I didn't expect it but just wow.... He says it's almost done...thank you." 

I have people from all over the world hitting my blog up to see more about Carey and his "bug in mouth" video.  That's why I included a photo of the two of us together to prove I actually have met him! Makes me more legit to his global fanbase!

RELATED
Isiah Carey gets 'Uncensored' about 'bug in mouth' video & more
Two Houston TV reporters remixed by famed PBS remixer

From the FOX 26 KRIV host's social media posts, the mural appears to be taken from a 2013 cover of the Houston Press "The 2013 Houston Web Awards: The Best Of Online Houston" edition.

You can see more of Washington's work at @leetheonelee.

Catch Carey weeknights on FOX 26's "Isiah Factor Uncensored" at 10:30pm. 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here