support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Elita Loresca returns

Elita Loresca

 Elita Loresca is back on the abc13 morning news as of today.

"Great to be back with all of you friends," Loresca posted on Facebook.  "Thank you for your well wishes and support. I am so grateful for you." 

The KTRK meteorologist has been absent from the Houston airwaves since mid-January.

My guess is I only receive a tiny fraction of the emails and social media inquiries about her whereabouts she must get. 

I can't imagine how many viewers are contacting her to see what's happening!



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here