support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Deven Clarke joins KPRC 2

Deven Clarke

Deven Clarke, the KSAT 12 San Antonio Crime and Justice Reporter, is leaving for Houston's KPRC 2.

"Y’all this is tough, but after more than 3 1/2 years I am leaving KSAT12," Clarke posted to Facebook.  "Next week is my last full week. I’ve learned so much here in the city and grown my career in all the ways I dreamed of. Next month I’ll be beginning a position at our sister station KPRC in Houston. An exciting opportunity that was cultivated here in the Alamo city."

Before KSAT, Clarke was:

- the morning reporter for Fox 8 WVUE New Orleans

- a reporter for WHBF Rock Island, Illinois

- an anchor for WJAC Johnstown, Pennsylvania

The Brooklyn, New York native attended Howard University.

I hear Clarke starts March 3rd.


*updated with Clarke's KPRC employment date


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here