support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, August 12, 2019

Lisa Vaughn has her baby


Houston TV meteorologist and UH professor, Lisa Vaughn (KHOU 11, FOX 26 KRIV), posted the news Sunday she had her baby girl.

"My sweet little angel, Scarlett, was born a month early," she posted on Instagram. "But she is doing great."

Vaughn, who started freelancing for channel 11's weather department in February, announced on air in March, that she was pregnant.

"By the way, my cat sleeps in the baby’s bassinet every night," Vaughn told mikemcguff.com earlier this year. "I guess I will have to get another one for the baby haha!"





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here