support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Houstonist funny

I like reading The Houstonist. They put on a good blog over there.

So when I saw a post about a big hotel garage sale at the GRB this weekend, I sent a link over to my wife.

She replied with this:

Did you notice the actual web address? Makes me giggle...

I had not. Here is that Houstonist URL for those keeping score.

http://houstonist.com/2007/08/10/glam_up_your_ho.php

That site's URLs come from the title which is totally innocuous:

Glam up your home at the Houston hotels garage sale

An example of how randomness can be pretty funny. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here