support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

VIDEO: Ron Paul interview by Ted Oberg

I will be working this weekend so if you see any typos or think I'm missing an important story, drop me a note.

Here is one thing you won't want to miss.

Ted Oberg interviewed the Houston-area's own presidential candidate Ron Paul. The full interview is at the new In Focus Blog.

People have already disagreed with me on this, but I think he is the new Ross Perot. While maybe not as wealthy, here is a Texas dude who has some cash and is trying to shake up the system up. Being from Texas, I appreciate the outsider who shoots from the hip.

It's not like I'm the only one blogging about him. He appears to be an Internet super star. At least I can confidently say he has a very strong base that watches for articles and blog posts on their boy and swoop into defend him and bolster his star power. There have been some questions concerning how big versus super savvy his web supporters are.

From what I understand, Dr. Paul delivered my wife's cousins.

I hope Banjo Jones likes this one! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here