support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Get your cartoon published in The Houston Chronicle

Want to be a cartoonist? Nick Anderson, The Houston Chronicle's editorial cartoonist, is giving you a chance:
So every Friday, I'll select the best of them and publish them here. Can't draw a straight line? Don't worry about it. Neither can I....just look at all those squiggles!

So pick up a pen, or duct-tape a Sharpie between your toes and scrawl something out that communicates your message and we'll do our best to get it published here. Just e-mail them to me at nick.anderson@chron.com, and tell me how you want your credit to read, and where you're from.

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here