support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

REVIEW: Borat

We went to see Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan this weekend and I can see how it is number 1 at the box office.

Sacha Baron Cohen (watch rare video of Cohen out of character) is the new golden boy of Hollywood. I will not reveal anything about the movie because you just have to see it. Although I will link back to a previous post that shows the first four minutes of the film. That's a joke heavy four minutes and the movie doesn't let go - from there it is a full assault of non stop laughs (now I sound like a cheesy critic).

If you are easily offended, this IS NOT the film for you! Cohen is not afraid to go there.

I have not been to a movie recently where the entire theater was laughing so hard you could barely hear the dialog. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here