support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Motley Crue with Aerosmith and the Stones for 2006!

Thanks to Ultimate-Guitar I saw this good piece of news:
Motley Crue will be teaming up with Aerosmith for a co-headlining tour later in the year, Crue frontman Vince Neil revealed during an appearance on the "Opie and Anthony" show on XM Satellite Radio on January 6. In addition, Crue will be playing several European dates with The Rolling Stones over the summer.
Seeing Motley Crue by themselves is quite an experience. I can't imagine that magnified by Steven Tyler's or Mick Jagger's performance afterwards! (It's a safe bet that Motley would be the opener for these two)

I've seen all three bands seperatley a number of times. The last Stones concert I saw at the Toyota Center in late 2005 was amazing. We sat in the middle of the arena and the stage moved out on a track to us. I was five feet from Keith Richards and Mick! I saw Motley in San Antonio last April and that was pretty good too. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here