- Houston media celebs milk it for ratings
- Tom Abrahams on how journalism skills helped write 'Allegiance'
- Classic Houston TV news clips
- Fake Chef Fools Midwest Morning Shows, Makes Reporters Eat Gross Food
- Seattle Reporter Unaware He’s Live, Says Nothing Offensive
- Mike McGuff talks H-Town parenting on KUHF's 'Houston Matters'
- KVUE's Mark Murray in a 1980s commercial
- News anchor quits on the air
- ‘We’re Gonna Have to Run Because Our Light’s Catching on Fire’
- Watch out for the purse
- Gloria Campos - Share Promo
- A special goodbye to Izzy from News 8 Daybreak
- We are KHOU 11
- KENS 5 AM IMAGE - COFFEE
- KHOU - For Your Information and Anyone Else's (2 Reports), 1990
- KSAT NewsWatch 12 at Five (FULL), 2/28/1983
- KHOU - The Spirit of Texas Promo, 2001
NBC5's Kendra Lyn heading back to Disneyville
After two years of grinding it out on the early morning beat, NBC5 reporter Kendra Lyn is heading back to Orlando, FL.
Once more with feeling
An appreciation and evaluation of WFAA8 anchor Gloria Campos
- Campos goes out like a champ with the day's most-watched show
- Gloria Campos' roots are in Harlingen
- Gloria Campos says her finale is definitely the end
- Wednesday’s Child success story surprises Gloria Campos
WBAP's Steve Lamb and NBC 5's Deborah Ferguson Open Up About His Stroke
Two well-known DFW media personalities, one frightening medical emergency. NBC 5 KXAS' Meredith Land sits down with morning anchor Deborah Ferguson and her husband, WBAP's Steve Lamb, one week after Steve suffered a stroke. They share the warning signs, and hope for the future.
NBC 5's Bobbie Wygant Wins National Gracie Award
Recognized as 'Outstanding Reporter/Correspondent' for NBC 5 Anniversary Special
KSBJ to Receive 2014 NRB Award for Radio Station of the Year
KSBJ, Houston’s number one contemporary Christian station, received the 2014 NRB Media Award for Radio Station of the Year on Tuesday, February 25, at the NRB 2014 International Christian Media Convention.
Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu celebrate return of painting
Nick Florescu and his family members, including wife Dominique Sachse, are quietly celebrating today the return of a valuable painting looted from the family trove by Nazis during World War II.
Tribune, KPRC-TV seal partnership deal
The Tribune Newspapers and KPRC-TV Channel 2 have agreed to become news partners. The agreement allows both news organizations to expand their penetration of news for their readers.
Christi Myers, Longtime Medical Reporter Retires
Myers’ retirement announcement in February took many by surprise, but her colleagues and longtime friends within the Texas Medical Center expressed their gratitude for her decades of support.
- Christi Myers to retire from KTRK abc13
CSN Houston Owners Actually Agreed on Something
The good news is that the Houston Astros, Houston Rockets, and Comcast finally found something on which to agree. The bad news is that the agreement's on how much the attorneys handling the bankruptcy of Comcast SportsNet Houston should be paid.
- Astros want lawsuit against McLane, Comcast moved back to state court
Jumping from KENS to WOAI; more TV tidbits
Gary Cooper, the S.A. TV reporter with the fun swagger and movie star name, was on KENS one day and at competitors WOAI and KABB the next.
Time Warner launching S.A. news channel
Time Warner Cable confirmed it will be launching a 24-hour news channel for San Antonio.
New ‘Living’ co-host is wife of WOAI anchor
KCYY-FM morning personality Claudia Garofalo has been named a part-time co-host on “San Antonio Living,” which is hosted by mainstay Shelly Miles.
S.A.’s news stars: Where are they now
San Antonio’s news stars: Where are they now? Part 2
On hand in Austin for Kimmel's first of five shows
Lights, cameras, more lights: Jimmy Kimmel’s five shows this week from SXSW-fueled Austin are impressively back-dropped by a neon array of long-lasting, signature establishments.
February sweeps Austin
KXAN wins most news time slots
- Fox 7 KTBC February 2014 ratings highlights
Station Trading Roundup: 2 Deals, $1.8M
The sale by Blue Bonnet Communications of four LPTV stations in Texas to London Broadcasting
Inside the Texas Tribune model of sustainable journalism
Austin-based Texas Tribune tapped former New York Times exec Tim Griggs to be its new publisher and chief operating officer.
Terri Langford is Texas Tribune's Latest Hire.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Vicente Arenas' big CBS News send-off party pics
- Texas Associated Press Broadcasters competition 2013
- KTRK abc13 and Univision 45 KXLN team up for Affordable Care Act info
- Houston media moves and TV retirements
- KTRK abc13 10pm election coverage preempted by commercials & 'Inside Edition'
- Media out in force at Rodeo Houston
- Katie McCall exits KTRK abc13
- Ume out of Austin brings rock music back
- Fox 7 KTBC February 2014 ratings highlights
- Houston TV, newspaper & radio job changes out the wazoo
- KHOU 11 anchor Ron Trevino arrested & charged with DWI