- Texas TV station image promos
- Fans Get Tattoo of WGN Morning Anchor on Live TV
- The best of Andy Rooney
- KKBQ 93Q/79Q Houston - Q-Zoo in the Morning (1982)
- 104 KRBE - Paul "Cubby" Bryant's Farewell Show (1996)
- 104 KRBE Houston - CC McCartney (1979)
- Mix 96.5 Houston - Jingles (90's)
2013 Lone Star EMMY winners
The 2013 11th Annual Lone Star EMMY Awards were held in San Antonio Saturday night.
- 2013 Lone Star EMMY nominees list
TCU names College of Communication after CBS ‘Face the Nation’ host Bob Schieffer
Texas Christian University has bestowed another laurel upon its star journalism alumnus.
Late WFAA8 news director Marty Haag to have station's newsroom dedicated in his name
Revered, feared and soon to be enshrined at D-FW’s WFAA-TV (Ch. 8), the late Marty Haag left lasting imprints on all who worked for and with him.
Fort Worth, Dallas newspapers combine printing
The Dallas Morning News to take over printing the Fort Worth Star-Telegram
1700 KKLF DALLAS SOLD
The Joule Broadcasting Trust has sold Comedy “Funny 1700” KKLF Richardson/Dallas to Claro Communications for $1.25 Million.
Texas surgeon opens up about scene at hospital on day John F. Kennedy was assassinated
Dr. James Henry "Red" Duke was a young surgeon at Parkland Hospital on the day John F. Kennedy was killed. Duke, now 84, opened up to a local Houston TV station about what he saw and heard on that grim day 50 years ago.
- WFAA legend reflects: Pioneering live coverage during JFK assassination
- Inconsistencies Haunt Official Record Of Kennedy's Death
We Talk With Astros Owner Jim Crane About The CSN Houston Debacle
There's been much written about the CSN Houston debacle. Some straight and sober articles. Some opinionated pieces. But truthfully, expect for the parties involved, nobody really knows why CSN Houston has yet to achieve carriage on Direct TV, Dish Network, U-Verse, TimeWarner Cable, or most other cable systems. Houston Astros owner Jim Crane would like to set the record straight as to what's going on with the deal.
- Dish Network joins DirecTV and AT&T U-verse in declining to CSN Houston’s free-view offer
Iger Sees Progress In Dish Negotiations
Calls ABC stations group (KTRK abc13 included in this) a good asset, dismissing reports they’re on the market
- Disney Fiscal 4Q Broadcasting Rev. Up 2%
WXIN Adds Kristin Kane as Morning Anchor
WXIN Indianapolis adds former Fox 26 reporter Kristin Kane as Morning Anchor from News 13 in Orlando, FL.
Politician/Radio Host's PAC Spending On Own Station Raises Ethics Questions
It isn't illegal, but critics of TEXAS State Senator and Talk KSEV-A/HOUSTON owner/host DAN PATRICK have raised ethical questions about PATRICK donating over $46,000 to a PAC he formed with fellow KSEV host EDD HENDEE, much of which was spent on ads purchased through a company related to KSEV.
Is There A New Urban Outlet In Houston On The Way?
Rumors all around.
How SportsRadio 610′s Adam Spolane Broke the Story of Brad Ausmus Managing the Detroit Tigers
Adam Spolane, a self-described minor league baseball broadcaster who works at a radio station in Houston where most people don’t know his name, managed to break the one of the biggest stories of the baseball offseason, as the Detroit Tigers stunned many by hiring inexperienced Brad Ausmus to be their next manager.
Booker Exits KMLE
CBS RADIO Country KMLE/PHOENIX morning personality BOOKER (former Hot 95.7 KKHH/Mix 96.5 KHMX) has exited the station.
Radio One Q3 revenue grows 3.4%
The best-performing Radio One markets were Houston, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Shakeup at KPFT?
Some Board Members Accuse Colleague of "Oppression," but They Don't Believe the Public Deserves to Know
Meet the star of Houston's own reality TV show
Houston has its own reality show called Houston Beauty.
KSAT anchorwoman snips hair
KSAT-TV anchorwoman Isis Romero of the famously long, lush mane has adopted the trend of shorter hair — well, sort of.
KVUE tweaks weekend anchor lineup
Jade Mingus has shifted to the station’s weekend morning newscasts, with reporter Kris Betts taking over Mingus’ spot anchoring KVUE’s weekend evening broadcasts.
The Texas Tribune is getting into sponsored content for a new online opinion section
The site plans to launch TribTalk, the nonprofit’s first experiment with sponsored content, which will also feature columns, opinions, and discussion from readers and elected officials.
Charlotte Aguilar announced on Twitter she has left the Leader News in The Heights as editor/general manager for the Multimedia Services-Editorial manager gig at HISD.
Appreciation of BOOTED NEWS WOMEN Blog
- Alex Wehrley Is Up Bright And Early And Wearing Boots
- A Black Suede Closeup Of The Fox Sports Southwest Girls
- It's A Black Suede Day For Colleen Coyle In Dallas
- Our Salute To Adrienne Bankert
- TALL BLACK LEATHER BOOTS For Cindy Burbano Of Telemundo Houston
- Katherine Whaley And Friends Boot Up At The Houston Medica Golf Classic
- KHOU's Katherine Whaley Wore Her Big Boots To Dallas On Sunday
- Loriana Wears Her Boots For Sinbad's Visit
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Dayna Steele's 'On the Golf Course: 101 Ways to Rock Your World'
- Classical 91.7 KUHA eliminates DJ staff; goes syndicated
- Tom Abraham's shows his 'Allegiance' to literary world
- Lauren Freeman returns to KPRC 2 from maternity leave