Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers. They've meant the world to me.
Know I am thinking of all of you who have shared that you are in a similar situation, my heart breaks for you.
Born to love you dad and always will.
And if you emailed in, I answered you, but I did not post about it. Here's why. As someone who lost both of his parents within a few years at a young age, I was not going to post anything about this until Jennifer Reyna did...even if she is the most popular Houston media type on this blog. It's painful enough for her, she doesn't need me talking about it.
Reyna's fans have been posting condolence comments on her Facebook account for weeks now.
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna promoted to anchor
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna rated daily on Twitter
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna goes out for good cause
- Dr. Oz drops by KPRC 2 to visit Jennifer Reyna?
- KPRC 2 reporters Reyna and Jáquez caught in the act
- Where is KPRC 2's traffic fill-in Halie Richardson?