- Corning 'n' Hansen: Take 2 in WFAA8's big push to make Daybreak a gamer
FOX 26 Anchor Melinda Spaulding Welcomes New Baby Boy
he FOX 26 family is growing. Anchor Melinda Spaulding and her husband Felix have a new baby boy. Little Felix weighed in at six pounds, 13 ounces and is 19-and-a-half inches long.
- Anchor Vaughn first to welcome son in TV’s baby boom
Swaggering with Fox4
"The Most Watched News Team In Texas" wants you to know it.
KAGS-TV launches as Bryan-College Station NBC affiliate
First KWTX Waco spun off KBTX, then KXXV followed with KRHD and now KCEN launches KAGS-TV as the NBC affilate of Bryan-College Station.
- KBTX Broadcasts News in High Definition
KXAN journalist leaving station
Investigative reporter Nanci Wilson and KXAN have parted ways.
KSTX expanding staff, newscasts
Starting Nov. 1, San Antonio's KSTX (89.1 FM) is doubling its local weekday newscasts and adding two reporters and an anchorman to its already competitive mix.
KPRC 2 anchor Rachel McNeill and Dress for Success
Rachel McNeill is a familiar face to KPRC Channel 2 viewers. McNeill balances life as a news anchor with her role as mother to her two young sons, but always finds time to volunteer in the community.
PHOTOS: KPRC 2 staff cause photos
Check photos! S.A. in ‘Top Chef’ season opener
San Antonio will be center stage on the premiere of “Top Chef: Texas” at 9 p.m. November 2 on Bravo.
Crying in the Parking Lot
The Austin American-Statesman experienced another round of layoffs today (Tuesday, October 11, 2011). Some 53 newspaper employees got pink slips when they arrived at work.
Houston ISD's Paula Harris blocks Texas Watchdog reporter from her Twitter, Facebook feeds, calls reporter 'unethical'
The president of the Houston school board told a Texas Watchdog reporter that she hasn’t answered requests for comments about herself and her ties to district contractors for more than nine weeks because the reporter is unethical.
KVUE News Director becomes principal for a day
Community and business leaders got the chance to find out what it was like to be a principal in the Round Rock School District. One of the lucky participants was KVUE's Executive News Director, Frank Volpicella.
MegaTV KTBU-Channel 55 in Houston, Texas Appoints Gerardo Reyes to General Sales Manager
Spanish Broadcasting System Inc., announced the appointment of industry veteran, Gerardo Reyes as General Sales Manager for MegaTV KTBU-Channel 55, SBS's television property.
Arlington man pops the question on 'Good Morning America'
In a well-executed scheme that was a secret only until the last minute, the couple, both 25, became engaged to be married on Good Morning America. It was part of a new segment on the show called "Love Live."
Democracy NOW! and Free Press coming to Houston to support KPFT
Juan Gonzalez, co-host of Democracy NOW! and Joseph Torres of Free Press are coming to Houston to support KPFT by unveiling their important new book
- College radio stations fear budget cuts could silence them
- Christine Dorfler Named CFO Of NBC O&Os
- NBC O&Os Add ‘Steve Harvey’ For 2012
- Mystery TV voices revealed
- How Conan is doing in the ratings
- A Brief History of the TV Newsmagazine
- Ted Koppel Named Special Correspondent For NBC’s ‘Rock Center with Brian Williams’
- Victory Lap for Fox and Hannity
- “The Rosie Show” sticks out on the Oprah Winfrey Network
- The Eternal Adolescence of Beavis and Butt-Head
- Randy Michaels makes news by getting arrested
- Political blog buys The Albany Journal
- Grass Valley Buying IT-Based Playout Maker
- 7 keys to managing a great social media news team
- Carpenter Named ABC Station Group Digital Senior VP
- What I Learned From Steve Jobs
- Media companies worst at answering Facebook questions
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- 89.3 KSBJ's Mike Kankelfritz leaving Houston
- Is KHOU 11 getting a new set?
- KTRK 13 community affairs VP Denise Bates leaves station
- KHOU, WFAA, KVUE & KENS' battle with DirecTV
- Wake up with KHOU 11's Chita Johnson
- KTRK 13 brings Doug Zepeda Ortiz from KUVN 23
- Memorial service for Jim Myers, former KTRK 13 photog
- Houston radio changes = change in ratings? Plus news radio?
- KHOU 11 unveils the Lisa Hernandez shock and awe