AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Rock 101 KLOL's Jim Pruett raps about guns to Mike McGuff



Jim Pruett, of the former Stevens and Pruett duo, is truly a performer and that was very obvious last Friday when I interviewed him for the Rock 101 KLOL documentary I am producing. Photographer Scott Myers shot this video from his EVO behind the actual cameras we were using for the doc. Have you heard Pruett's rabbit voice by the way?

RELATED
- Rock 101 KLOL documentary in production
- Stevens and Pruett remembered by a Rock 101 KLOL insider

2 comments:

  1. I thought you meant rap as in talk. You didn't. Groooan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did rap as in talk, but you will see that part much later. No, here I really mean rap as in hip hop.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.