Monday, August 16, 2010

KIAH 39 Imaginator named?

I just got a comment that I may be too late to apply for the KIAH 39 Imaginator position! Job application crowdsourcing ain't all it's cracked up to be I guess.

I checked and the job posting is gone from the KIAH 39 website.

Anyone have any info on this?

Gary Jaffe is new KIAH 39 Imaginator for NewsFix


  1. We’ve hired Gary Jaffe as our EP + Imaginator to lead 39 NewsFix. Gary has produced films, was part of the launch team for The Tube Music Network, has worked in TV stations, and has run his own production company. Gary will be traveling to Chicago and New York next week to meet with those involved in producing the NewsFix pilot, and I’ll be joining him in NY. His first day here at the station will be Monday, August 23. Please join me in welcoming Gary to the team.

  2. Who did they hire for the car show?

  3. The host of the car show is Jennifer Vogel.