support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goodbye Jack FM, welcome 103.7 FM Houston's Adult Alternative

Did I call it, or did I call it! JACK has officially vacated the 103.7 frequency in Houston and now it is just 103.7 FM Houston's Adult Alternative.

Go look at the station's new Web site - http://1037online.com/ - and you can learn all about it.

Time to bring back David Sadof on Sunday nights. I want to be a guest DJ. Think of the free pub I could get the station!

Here is my decade old radio demo where I was trying to be the disaffected alternative rock DJ. I would clean up my act for 103.7 and be a professional broadcaster.  My voice is lower since I am 10 years older.




103.7 KIOL will become Jack FM
Donna McKenzie is on 103.7 JACK FM KHJK
Steve Robison to be new program director on 103.7 Jack FM KHJK
David Sadof talks to the Mike McGuff Blog
David Sadof flies again with Lunar Rotation
93.3 KDBN The Bone in Dallas flips to Quality Rock
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here