support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, April 13, 2009

David Sadof flies again with Lunar Rotation

I've written this before and I will write it again...I've been a fan of David Sadof's since he was on Rock 101 KLOL doing the Exposure show (later Lunar Rotation and High Fidelity on other stations). The man was my gateway to alternative music.

I did an interview with him back in 2007 that you should check out.

Now Sadof is writing for The Examiner (the same place mikemcguff.com contributor Mike Riccetti is also writing).

One of Sadof's latest posts explains the inspiration of the classic The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars.

He also has set up a Lunar Rotation Facebook fan page. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here