support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Where is Chauncy Glover?


Chauncy Glover addressed his long absence from the airwaves and social media of abc13 KTRK Houston, which started in October 2022. 

UPDATE JULY 2023
Chauncy Glover leaves abc13 Houston


UPDATE JANUARY 23, 2023
Chauncy Glover returns to abc13 Houston after nearly 4 month absence


A few days after I posted about the evening anchor being off channel 13 since the fall, Glover posted  this statement on Facebook:

"Hi Friends—

I appreciate all the inquiries over the past few days. I want everyone to know that I’m taking some time away to deal with some medical and family issues. Thanks for the concern. Nobody is more anxious to get back to work at ABC13 and on your TV screen than me. I promise to come back better and stronger. See everyone soon. -CG"



ORIGINAL POST

I received a Houston TV viewer email asking me if I know where abc13 KTRK anchor Chauncy Glover has been lately?

From what I have been told, he has been off the air for three to four weeks.

His last social media posts are at the end of September or very early October 2022.

There has been a tweet asking Glover's co-anchor Mayra Moreno if he's okay.



So I am posting this to let other Houston TV viewers know, I am aware of the situation.

Stay tuned....

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here