support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Camelia Juarez joins KSAT San Antonio


Camelia Juarez joined KSAT San Antonio as a reporter in May 2022.

Guess that went under the radar, because the station just published a "Meet the newest reporter..." piece on its website. Makes me realize no matter how hard I try, I can't actually keep track of every Texas TV job move! Who else have I missed? 

UPDATE
The newspapers reported after I did (don't feel so bad then)

"It’s a dream come true to serve *my* city alongside a team I’ve admired growing up & as an intern," Jaurez tweeted in June. "I’m working hard to make San Antonio proud."

Juarez returns to San Antonio from a multi-media journalist (MMJ) position with KCBD 11 Lubbock.

She previously reported for the Hays Free Press. While I have never read that newspaper, I have been to the Hays City Store & Ice House in Driftwood.

The Texas State University grad reported for the school's University Star newspaper and was a news director/reporter for 89.9 KTSW.




 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here