support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, November 15, 2021

Tori Larned leaves KVUE Austin


Tori Larned announced she is leaving her KVUE 24 Austin reporting role and the television news business in general.

Here is what Larned posted on Facebook

"And….that’s a wrap! Today, I am saying goodbye to news as I take on a fun new adventure in the business world! 

I’m so lucky to have lived a fun dream these last 5 years, meeting incredible people and reporting on some great and not so great moments in this world. 

Thank you to everyone who let me in their homes and shared their stories with me, I’ll treasure it forever. 

I’ll still be in Austin though, so this is not goodbye, this is see you later." 

Larned started with KVUE in September 2019. This past summer, Larned moved from reporting on the morning shift to dayside

Priro to Austin, Larned worked at KAMC 28 News Lubbock as a weekend anchor, reporter and producer.

The University of Virginia actually had to study in school more than most TV journalists as she received a bachelor's degree in biology and cognitive science. While in school, she reported for the university's WUVA.  She also worked for DCW50 and Fox 5 Good Day D.C.  

After graduation, she interned with CNN in Atlanta. 

RELATED
Two Austin reporters leave TV news



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here