support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Sarah Forgany talks KENS 5 career and baby life

Sarah Forgany is usually the one on camera delivering the news as a KENS 5 San Antonio morning anchor. 

Recently however, "Great Day SA" turned the tables and featured Forgany's personal life and television news career on its segment "Women with Heart."

"I'm used to being the one asking the questions," Forgany posted to Facebook.  "This time I'm on the other side of the camera. I'm flattered Roma Villavicencio - KENS 5 decided to feature me for her Great Day SA "Women With Heart" segment.  Believe it or not, I was super nervous about this story because it's the first time in my career I've done something like this. Roma was so easy to talk to and I very much enjoyed it." 

Forgany gave birth to baby Bella in May 2021.



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here