support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Natalie Solis leaves FOX 4 KDFW

Natalie Solis announced she has left FOX 4 KDFW after 15 years with the FOX owned station.

Here is part of what Solis posted to Facebook:

"As many of you know, I had a baby in August and she is truly the answer to so many prayers. As much as I love being a journalist, I’ve decided I want to focus on her and my dear husband full time moving forward. 

Thank you for trusting me with your stories. Thank you for tuning in and sharing your feedback. Thank you for caring. Many of you have reached out over the years showing appreciation for what we do and those words of encouragement have motivated me and carried me through. 

Boy, I’m going to miss my friends at Fox 4. That’s one great group of people who lift each other up and take tremendous pride in their craft.

I look forward to watching the news from home and cheering them on. Hope you’ll keep doing the same."

Solis's husband, Craig Miller, a morning host on the legendary DFW Sportsradio 96.7 and 1310 The Ticket KTCK's "The Musers," welcomed baby daughter Sabrina Miller in August. 

Solis, who anchored weekend evenings, started with KDFW in December of 2006. 

Prior to Dallas, Solis worked for three year at WSVN Miami as a reporter.

Before WSVN, the San Antonio native was a reporter with WZBN Trenton, New Jersey.

The Brown University grad entered broadcasting through the NBC News Associates Program where she field produced stories for MSNBC, NBC Nightly News and the TODAY show. 

Solis also wrote for Latina Magazine.

OTHER DALLAS TV FOLKS LEAVING AT END OF 2021
Kalee Dionne to leave WFAA Dallas
Charlotte Huffman to leave WFAA 8 Dallas








CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here