support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 25, 2021

Henry Ramos promoted to KENS 5 anchor


Henry Ramos announced that he is the new KENS 5 San Antonio Sunday morning co-anchor.

"Not ready to leave San Antonio," Ramos posted to Instagram.  "Life is about evolving and I’m glad I can finally announce I’ll be sitting in the anchor chair at @kens5. I’ll be co-anchoring on Sunday mornings starting at 7 a.m. with @vanessacroix. I’m known to chase stories in the streets of San Antonio, but now I’m ready to show another side under the #TV studio lights."

He has one show down, as he made his anchoring debut last Sunday.

Ramos joined KENS 5 as a multi-media journalist (MMJ) in 2017 from FOX34 News KJTV Lubbock where he worked as an anchor, reporter and producer for six years.

He will anchor with Vanessa Croix.



 

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here