support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Steve Campion does weddings


Whoever thought love and TV news went together?


UPDATE APRIL 20, 2022


I've always heard stories the long and weird hours just led to divorce.

Turns out, one post about abc13 KTRK morning anchor Tom Koch officiating weddings has opened the door to more blog posts about television news and marriage.

Next, I found out that KIII Corpus Christi 3News First Edition Anchor John-Thomas Kobos is performing viewer weddings.

John-Thomas is the son of former KTRK assistant news director and reporter Don Kobos.

The channel 13 and wedding connection doesn't end there.

Then I found out abc13 multi-media journalist and top Houston social media star Steve Campion also officiates weddings!

"I've done three in fact," Campion posted on my Facebook page. "I like to say I'm retired now."

Campion joined abc13 KTRK as the station's first MMJ from WBBH Fort Myers way back in 2014.




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here