support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Where is Samica Knight 2020?


UPDATE JANUARY 27, 2020
Samica Knight to return to abc13 KTRK this week


abc13 KTRK morning anchor Samica Knight has not been on air in weeks, nor has she posted to social media since January 7, 2020.

Unfortunately that is about all I can tell you about Knight's whereabouts.

What I can tell you is that my social media messages and email are filling up with questions from concerned channel 13 viewers!

Viewers tell me Brhe Berry has been filling in for Knight.

In my 2018 Where is Samica Knight on abc13 KTRK post, Knight had left enough clues on social media to let us know she was experiencing medical issues.

So, not much info is available this time, but I wanted to let you know I am aware of the situation and please let me know if you see her back on TV or posting to social media.

Let's hope she is just on vacation.

UPDATE JANUARY 27, 2020
Samica Knight to return to abc13 KTRK this week



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here