support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, November 12, 2018

Samica Knight returns to abc13 KTRK


A lot of channel 13 viewers have been asking me "Where is Samica Knight on abc13 KTRK?"

It's been a few weeks since Knight was on air and her loyal viewers were getting concerned.

Well this morning, the popular AM anchor was back on channel 13 and posted on Facebook about the rough time she has been having in her absence.

Thank you for your prayers. 🙏🏾
I have hyperemisis gravidarum. I was throwing up 8 times a day, dangerously dehydrated, lost 15lbs in a few weeks, hospitalized multiple times and was *way too early in my pregnancy to talk about it*. The baby is great. Mom is now on the mends. Whew! I’m so glad I can say it now!
Hyperemisis is the worst and most severe case of pregnancy sickness. You may remember Dutchess Kate Middleton was hospitalized with it. It only affects about 5,900 women every year and ... well... guess who was lucky enough to have it:) I feel blessed to be feeling better. Love you guys.




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here